- Unscrew and remove the pipette from your Ceramide Barrier Repair Oil bottle.
- Carefully pour the contents of your refill pouch into your empty oil bottle.
- Pay attention. A bit of focus is required as the bottle is quite small.
- Screw Ceramide Barrier Repair Oil pipette back in place.
- Enjoy your newly refilled product!
Ceramide Barrier Repair Oil RefillReplenish & Repair
Thank you for choosing to purchase a refill pouch and keep your packaging in use! Carefully pour your refill pouch in the original bottle, and send the empty pouch back to us (using our free returns label) to be recycled properly.
Once you have 5 refill pouches please email us at [email protected] and we will send you a free return label.
Show us how you refill and tag us @etymologieskincare on Instagram.
Complete the routine
You may also like…
- A truly restorative, velvety treatment oil for intense moisturization and barrier repair.
- Provides quick comfort to dry, inflamed, or sensitized skin.
- Designed with skin-strengthening ceramides and antioxidant-rich essential fatty acids to keep the skin feeling nourished, calm and smooth.
- Helps to prevent reduce water loss and the appearance of redness.
INCI: Coco-caprylate/caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane,Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Ximenia Caffra Seed Oil, HippophaeRhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Seed Extract, Ceramide NP, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Villosus(Blackberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Seed Oil, RubusChamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Seed Oil, VegetableCollagen, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus (White Lupine) SeedExtract, Ubiquinone, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, RubusIdaeus (Raspberry) Extract
Contains a rare active, Ximenynic Acid, which helps calm and soothe irritated skin.
CRANBERRY SEED OILThe perfect ratio of omega 3,6 & 9 fatty acids. Made from cold-pressed seeds that are waste products from the Canadian juicing industry.
Help reinforce the skin's natural lipid barrier and increase hydration, by preventing trans epidermal waterless (TWL).
ORGANIC LUPINE PROCOLLAGEN & HYDROLYZED VEGAN COLLAGEN
Helps stimulate the production of good quality collagen, increasing skin elasticity & firmness, and skin moisturization over time.