Gua Sha StoneRelax & Reset
Gua Sha was said to have been used for healing purposes in Traditional Chinese Medicine. This ancient skincare ritual helps stimulate the lymphatic system and increases blood flow to the face. It helps alleviate muscular tension in the face and neck, and any stress held in the forehead, whilst helping to tone and tighten. Pair with any of our serums or oils to help distribute the product evenly on face & neck, and enhance the product’s absorption.
The Gua Sha Ritual
- Neck: sweep over the neck into vertical sections from the base of the neck to the jawline.
- Chin & Jawline: slide from the middle of the chin, up along the jawline to the earlobe on each side of the face.
- Lips: sweep the tool all around and over the lips.
- Under Eyes: be gentle in this area of the face and start at the bridge of the nose in the inner corner of the eye, and glide the Gua Sha under the eye across the cheekbone; repeat on the other side.
- Brow: pass the tool on either side starting from the inside and working outward along the browline.
- Forehead: sweep in horizontal sections from the center of the forehead outward to the hairline on either side.
For Best Results
Use once a day for 2-3 minutes. Apply gentle pressure when using the Gua Sha tool and go over each section of your face four to five times.